Tourist

The Kelly Miller Circus has a library and a librarian . We are a big group of readers . The librarian is Sue H. I was looking for something good to read and Tavana said I must read " Loving Frank ". WOW !, what an amazing book . A big favorite of the kmc readers club . A must read ! I studied architecture once upon a time..sigh. Seeing as how we were in the neighborhood we had to, had to go to Oak Park and see architecture , the Frank Lloyd Wright kind . What a great field trip !! wonderful for the grown ups and such a treat for the youth .I am so inspired ! I can't wait to get home and take out all my architecture books and read them again. I can't wait to get home and work on the planters that are part of the structure of our home . I can't wait to get home and mosiac the exterior of our little stucco house with all the broken china I have been saving all these years ...what a day..what a day and we even get to do two shows