When you start having breakers with your moniker written next to them by the electricians , you know you have hit the big time

Leaving Atlantic City was pretty heavy in the drama department. Why? I will tell you why, I loved being there, loved the peeps , loved the venue. I am talking love!!
Of I went in a trail of sweat and tears.
Naturally when I went to hook up my trailer I realized that little wire that was squished would not let me have external juice.. Lucky for me a world famous Wallenda and the Guiness record holding Hartzells were there to save the day!!!
When I came to the Ben Franklin bridge I discovered I was out of scratch and the $16 toll became a $26 toll just cuz the rat finks insisted my light truck was an extremely heavy truck!!! I had to drive around this funkalicious neighborhood trying to find an ATM and getting lost and there was more sweat and more tears.
The traffic in Philly was most trafficky and I was mildly hysterical ...
I finally got on the PA turnpike and Electra was painting and looking for the perfect spot to have her puppies.I thought she was overheated so I got her an ice pack.
There I am driving down the road and I look in the rear view mirror and she is cleaning her newborn puppy!!!!
Holy puppy poop!! She had 6 .. So that means I have 9 dogs...
What a bizarre day