first of may





circus life is not for everyone...some are drawn by thier love for performing or animals or just the sheer adventureness of it.....

I forget about all the things you have to do to enjoy and have circus adventures.
To life in the Scythian, to travel from town to town...
The rigging of aerial stuff... I just take all this stuff for granted..

The girls are first of mays in the circus..they have no clue about "life on the road, in a trailer , in the circus" my mission is to educate them..without freaking out

yesterday Abby helped me hook up water YAY..it is not as easy as it seems..nothing is

AND she got power all by herself !!!!! double yay

today I coached the women on the finer points of web, I love being on the ground teaching capable people. I am excited to watch them work today!