note to self


Thursday October 1, 2009

Yesterday was an action packed day. Fresia and I did dentist fun, I set up my poles for practice, I did bank stuff, made appointments, made lists, go go go..

I put my poles together, guy lines ,all that jazz AND THEN I pounded my stakes. I only pounded stake 4 a little. We wrangled up the neighbors and walked -pullied it up in a jiffy . Marshall and I were guying out the poles and stake 4 came flying out of the ground! Marshall flew back a few feet! the poles started to tumble! I screamed/yelled "Marshall" he jumped up and we caught the rigging! fatality averted ! Fresia casually came outside and noticed " the rigging " was up , she complimented us on our speediness, we put on our practice clothes and played on the aerial fabric till it was dark and we were starving and had gotten Malaria or whatever mosquitoes give you..