Ode to Joy

A big day for the  Catholic Church on Kelly Miller Circus .We had Baptisms and first communions and confirmations all in the tent . Father Jerry Hogan flew in from Boston , always a joy to see this guy !! Sister Bernard and Sister Dorothy have been working with the people who practice . I really know very little about Catholicism , being Jewish , but I have friends of all religions and I was there in friendship cheering them on and taking photos !!
Of course us huge hams had to do a selfie type snapshot before the festivities began .
 
The event began with a procession and Marshall playing solo " Ode to Joy" on his getzen trumpet ! He sounded so clear and beautiful..
I am leaving out names because I am..it is their experience.. I am just sharing a little tidbit or two and some bad photos