BIKRAM, yay



Saturday May 2, 2009
today is sadly a day off
I drove thru Austin and stopped to play! @ bikram Yoga yogagroove.

I had a wonderful very intense workout..It is one of those mental exercises to make it thru and push yourself and not quit

At the end of the 90 minutes you lie on your back and for a few more minutes I try to just be and not think.
I laid on my mat and looked at the steel grey ceiling, the ceiling fans spun,legs walked past me and an occasional droplet of sweat found me.I lay there sweating, breathing and being thankful for life.
Maybe set up will be easy tomorrow and I will venture back.
Cosmo the owner gave me a very cool water bottle, I bought a new mat and stopped myself from buying a cute yoga outfit.
the studio puppy is named Cashew
oh yeah dear diary talk about a creepy weird smile, that's me all right