some of my favorite and not favorite things

We love these thirst quenching beverages
My unfavorite thing is looking at my boo boos , not even looking just feeling the sting ! I always say to my self the great thing about my ouchies is it means I am working..and nobodies feet or hands loves doing 16 shows a week times 6 = 96 shows in 6 weeks during our Rio Grande Valley run ! that's right I said it ! It isn't like I am talking about an-l --x ,like some people are talking about on television ! I bet if I started adding some naked sweaty prose I would have a best seller..oh dear I am drifting off topic.Back to trapeze and horrible blemishes , I guess I could have used those cool leather gator things my young smart circus trapeze friends use BUT when I first started trapeze I didn't even wear tights...