A balmy 26



Wednesday March 4, 2009

Looks like ladder-o-death and 3 ton beam clamps. My favorite combination!!Hopefully I can squeak some cables over the beams...Rumor has it it will reach mid 40's today!

When we arrive ,in the am, to our venue du jour, "the man" parks the semi and animals pronto and then sez where we need to go. The clown thinks he needs to park first, however today I saw a perfect place for me and snagged it. What the fork ever. I got rigging! he's got baggy pants. I change costumes to clothes and back again 6 times for 2 shows. He wears same thing. We shall see if we are having a "beef". I won't be part of it. I'll be miss happy pants, I refuse to "beef".I'm close to the building. I can sleep in(till 7:15).I don't have to run like a lunatic and have my pants tucked into my socks.