catwalk



Monday March 9, 2009

Every morning we got a synopsis/route. The directions to the town and specifics about the building i.e. where to load in and most important, most most most important piece of information is hang , yes or hang, no. Today it said hang, no. However upon inspection I discovered two wonderful things 1) a genie lift and 2) a catwalk. I make the most of a good time so the catwalk won. I am off the ground, like a real aerialist. I love walking around up there on planks of wood climbing around making executive decisions and getting totally filthy.

We are at this trippy old building , a community center.

As I was hooking up my lights and water I heard that was an excellent western store with cute boots and it was around the corner. Not that .great fake ostrich, fake croc.
However that was an awesome Mexican eating joint in the back of the amazing Hispanic groceria I ran into the girls and we had a little nosh. Salsa was habanero peppers , I think.Delish and on fire..carne and pollo .Ya gotta eat. you don't eat, you get sick.