sisterhood of the traveling fishnets


Saturday March 21 , 2009

Fresia is @ the salon getting this horrible knot out of her hair, maybe a haircut? some "friends" teased and ratted her hair at a sleepover? I would like to know the true story.

Yesterday was amazing, friends came to the Dells from Baraboo! TJ and family.Ralph and Joan brought me fudge.I saw a woman who use to be a girl from CWM.June S came in her fancy matchy work duds.friends..sweet. This boy Carson Howell thought Fresia was sweet when she was 3 and he was 2. The kids from Baraboo came to the trailer looking for her....

However it was so nice to chit, chat ,rant and rave with Amy M about the state of the circus, the bs of circus,trials, tribulations, life, working out, kids , spouses,work, travel, hair ,food ,wine ,sake and other hugely intellectual and profound subject matter.

Last night after I left Sharky's there was a "hey rube!" the law was even called in ! Oh well, I need my 4.5 hours of beauty sleep..groan ..so I am glad I missed that action..all these pretend gangstas in the Dells..pierced this and that and tattoos and hats for fashion not function. I like seeing the vernacular sometimes.

today an Amory safe, low ,gaffed trapeze ..