scaffold du jour


still Thursday
We were in a good size gym with bleachers and we totally packed them in !!!A lot of people, it was the best business all season.

I helped a little with tickets, tried to catch a pony and rounded up some dogs.


Someone called me today and asked me how to make a gin martini, how about that!! I like 1 part vermouth 2 parts gin on the rocks with pickled okra, olives, carrot slivers but I am disgusting and should be ashamed of the way I abuse gin. The recipe I gave over the phone was 1 capful of vermouth , 2 ounces gin, the peel of a lemon and you squeeze the lemon oil into the drink and toss in the rind and on the rocks.

There is nothing like a good martini, my style. Gin is hard on your looks so I don't drink it very often, only on the most special occasions!!