the Dells


Friday March 20 ,2009

High and a scaffolding ! A shiny new red one! Lunch with Amy M.! Friends coming from Baraboo. Wine and chit chat after the show.

On the drive this am I stopped at this tire store and got 2 tires for the Scythian. It is called Macfarlanes and they had great stuff..Great great great , I purchased a Carhart's for women blue dun jacket with a hood, another pair of work gloves, some warm socks and a Carhart long sleeved shirt.

After the show we ventured into town, we ended up at "Sharky's Bar and Grill" which is owned by Eugene Nock!!who has two new babies,we cut up some jackies .
I was sensible and drank a lot of water..Once again I smell smoky.

Factoid .During the show I was pretty high off the ground ,15 pikes to my trapeze .My motivation to climb,the saga of the traveling fishnets,for all aerialists that have rigged,drove, done shows and had nightmares!
First show full house ,second show 1/2 house.