seventeen feet -four inches


Wednesday March 18, 2009

It's hard working low to the ground.Today was a blank , a stiff not very good biz at all.

We were here in 2005 with the "Great Circus of China".That was an adventure. Some of us wore Chinese looking things like wigs and such. I gave people names. I was "May Ling", Tammy W was "Princess Yum Yum" .Ervin H was "Uncle Lee" and "Hopsing".
The Chinese girl troupe were very amazing acrobats. I was the cook for 3 days when they came. I had a blast making Chinese food.

Can you say hangover? Some Buick's were sold last night, rumor has it.

Marshall and I are freaking out about the crap and ass kissing on KM Circus, no band..okokok , but to brag about the great great canned music you play..puhlease make me puke. And what the f is a work in progress ??The circus has no standards and maybe going to hell in a hand basket. You see dear diary KM Circus used to be our show and seeing it turn to kaka is very sad..

I buy these Marie Callanda(?) pot pies thinking they could be a good nosh, until I do the calorie thing 1,040 in one pie..holy tight tights Batman!!

Set up today easy as the cherry pie I ate(not the whole pie) Green extension ladder and wrapped spansets..tada