March is the cruelest month



Sunday March 1, 2009

Crisp, dry ,cold, snowing the most beautiful large flaky snowflakes,the wind is blowing the snow around like tendrils of wispy hair.
Today I am using the show 3 ton beam clamps. They are very heavy. I find a crevice where two beams cross,throw my trusty super heavy duty rope over it clip on a beam clamp(they weigh a lot, I need two hands to hold them)pull it up and then on top of the ladder while someone is still holding the rope I wrestle it into position. It is pretty simple, sometimes my forearms get a little stiff. Jennifer Nicole Walker thought of this system, it is really brilliant !!

Sashi and Desi pimped the pony hurdle!Desi is doing the cutback.The ponies have wings, fairy names and Desi is very cute, petite and the head fairy.Cute wins again !