monsoon



Sunday March 8, 2009

A little rain, I walked the area I was needing to drive through.I try and walk unknown ground. Looks can be deceiving.There can be things sticking out of the ground or part of the ground can be missing. The water came 4" from the top of my rubber boots.I was looking for eels and dangerous biting swimming things.I decided it was safe to drive through and it never hurts to have 4 wheel drive.However 4 wheel drive can not drive through 3 feet of mud, I learned this last summer. I saw some really deep ruts and I said , whatever I can make it,I can drive through anything. The crew watched me get incredibly stuck and then try and get out using gravel all the while laughing and placing bets. Finally when they were finished with the Kubota "the man" pulled me out.A good time was had by all! someone thought I was calling AAA ..ha ha ha ..very funny
Mud is a very big annoying fact of the tented circus BUT we ain't anywhere near a tent.

My new trapeze is almost 1/2 way done.