36 foot ladder



Monday April 6, 2009

Sometimes there is nothing more wonderful than a 36 ' extension ladder.

After my key trauma I arrived at the lot, "the no hang rigging lot". I somehow managed to get my trailer hung up in the fence. Mike Donoho saved the day. I escaped the fence. The show semi got it's ass kicked by some creative backing up. Someone else got a can of whoop ass opened on them for not getting parked fast enough. I had a huge public melt down ,in front of everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
My rigging was excellent by the second show. first show business good , second show feh..passable.

Back to set up, when I went in the building. The man and crew had positioned the ladder for me.. I got all misty eyed.like they don't have enough to do.I actually had a hand for set up.I even did laundry and post office and washed my hair and had circus gossip..

When I was doing laundry I saw a familiar structure, the only Frank Lloyd Wright gas station.I was herein 1982