Dr. Zhivago

Stardate...? log Thursday February 5, 2009
a barn arena with dirt and heat and a little store in the middle of nowhere..AND a "barn and grill"..I should be thankful for many things, I heard it was below below 0 degrees in exotic lands like North Dakota..I brought layers and blankets.8 degrees & living in an airstream is pretty "cowgirling it up ".. the most uninsulated trailer in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I am shocked when I switch layers and see my nakedness..I so want to sweat..I like sweating and heat..Typing with gloves on is sooo Dr. Zhivago except for the good stuff.
Today this venue is screaming photo op!!
The foot juggler can't feel her feet and it must really sting to twirl those heavy icy props on her tippy toes.
I am negotiating propane delivery and
I maybe scored some electric heaters!!!or not !!
continued..action packed!!my plug melted last night too many amps!!I got to buy a new one! and I bought a very cool laser measuring device.I can measure from floor to beams/truss/whatever.
Mike got his ass kicked by an ass, he got tow up..ouch ,twice a day!!Delilah did Miss Congeniality in the parking lot. I did that freak me out trick twice today.wow that is showbiz!
People came from out of the woods .It's not a real show unless you have a big juicy audience!