Dear Diary




Tuesday February 3, 2009
Dear Diary,
Today I woke up and went outside, lo and behold we are living in a winter wonderland,the snow fairies came while I was sleeping!.I am from the northeast but have lived in Florida for 22 years(yikes)So fluffy snow makes me think sledding ,snow angels , snowball fights, putting on fishnets and doing aerial shenanigans, happy thoughts.
At any rate.I finally finished setting up rigging @ 12 ish and my trailer is still only 50 F..brrr..let's crank on those heaters!
Factoid when it is freezing you should always empty water hose cuz it gets kinda heavy ..
The master staller got ixnayed.Crew is happy, he was a jag and 1/2.The question is" who will do the tape,glove,potty,cigarette,wait in the truck,walk around looking busy,drag something over there walk over here stalls ????"
Building is warm.Used ladder-o-death.There are amazing showers.
Best of all shopping at walking distance,well fake shopping.


part 2..nothing like an amusing red zinfandel to unwind after a dynamic freezing day.a red zin is exotic,hearty ,with delightful plum undertones.I am trying an old vine..I gotta steady my nerves.


Some people came to the show.Amazing these people have no power, yet some adventurous folk trekked to the show.


I am having aerial anxiety, I am going through a phase. I do this a couple of times a year. I have bad dreams.It isn't like I am doing anything hard,sometimes I get a little mental..oh well that is why I do this work I like the mental challenge, how ironic.For me aerial work is a mental challenge!