set up




May 20, 2009

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was very sick. I couldn't get out of bed. I had chills and my right toe felt like an ice cube. Fresia was a darling , walked Spartacus and let me sleep.

Today I woke up and had come back from the dead. I thought I had a case of the swine.

We packed a lunch, put Spartacus in his doggy jail and headed off to the Stadium.
The ship never looked better.I still felt weak and dizzy but managed to assemble my uprights and with the help of the amazing crew and Fresia WALKED them up @ 30' ,got myself guyed out .We broke for lunch, then had 2 run through. Tomorrow we get our swords and do stage combat, well kind of.

In 3 days I have driven 12 miles..sigh

Fresia, Spatacus and I have all been bit by the black fly, icky.

The choreographer, sword fight stage director guy is an ex circus acrobat from England. Cool