resolve

a new year! a new decade !! I will try and be better in every way!!!
I will drink more water, floss every day ,go to bed before 4, be less selfish, not be such a bi polar psycho wack job, be more sensitive and compassionate, pay attention to current events, read the paper or watch news, make new costumes, confront my fears, train my dog, wash my floor, fix my roof, do some gardening, bake bread, bake pies, always wear sunblock, take care in my personal appearance and I will try not to go shopping at my Publix in my fishnets and practice clothes actually there is nothing wrong with that...I will do more fun stuff with Fresia and Marshall every chance I get, I will find a female pure bread Dachshund for Spartacus.I will be a great thankful friend!! Last but not least I will make some great food from some really hard cookbooks..oh yes and not least least work on my restoration project the Scythian (Airstream trailer).

This year all 23 hours so far has been great.
When your year ends doing a first night circus with Bucky, Gigi, Peter Panic, Lee, Sladek, Jay Stewart, and Irina Marakova..(could be wrong on some spelling ) you have to say..how lucky am I.

Jeanne Williamson.com is my amazingly talented genius sister in law in the fabric art department.

Lacey Terrell has a photograpy show in Greenwich,CT starting February 4, 2010