sometimes things aren't perfect

I have a lot of perfect lately...however I am the queen of the generator taking a pratfall during my act, working over lakes..anything odd..and I am thankful , so thankful I have a performing job. The other day as a matter of fact at the beginning of the second half the generator took a time out, it just happened to be angry clowns . I was instructed by the performance director to wait until they had some cable so I could at least have music for my act..well I had music BUT someone unplugged it at the end of the act..so not only did I work in dimness but without musical support..the generator got a new fuel filter and the show resumed with lights..show business.stuff happens. it is live performance after all, we are working outside in a tent doing 2 shows almost every single day..remarkable and fantastic that the group of 90 plus people I troupe with make it happen