50 shows left


Lifeguard and me being glam at intermission


Monday September 28 , 2015
5:30 call , the jump was 79 miles . The main road was 47 southbound , west of Chicago . The traffic was heavy northbound but we were traveling southbound .
I had a good group of children for the tent raising tour . My latest craze in the tour is telling people , how we ( the human race) are explorers and adventure seekers and if we aren't trekking around the globe , flying into space , digging tunnels , surfing the web or looking through closets , we are looking into the great beyond . I tell them  about the adventure of circus when it was the wild west , those were some exciting times , you never knew who or what was going to happen on your journey/adventure to the next town .
It makes me remember when anyone could own any kind of animal , we didn't wear seat belts , smoked in the doctors office and teachers could whack us .
We are at the other extreme we are regulated to the brink of exhaustion .
My guest ringmaster's name was Madonna !! I had so much fun introducing her .