state of emergency


Monday February 2, 2009
How the heck can you do shows in a town that is in a state of emergency?A curfew, no power? The Wal-mart is running on a massive generator.I never thought bopping around in my 1989 Airstream Excella was sheer luxury, until today.

OK so no show today..cuz the town ain't got no power..on the bright side we have an awesome generator annnd water..very yay..cuz we dirty..hey it's shower day..wait a minute everyday is some kind of bath day.

Last night the food at our "Superbowl party" was amazing! Mike made off the bone ribs, Delilah made the most incredible guacamole.Catia did hot wings and this nacho bean cheeze thing with jalapenos,deviled eggs(very superbowlish food) Dalli and I teamed up ..shrimp with cilantro ,garlic, lemon,to die for."You are making a salad, right?" I must admit I rule those greens!!AND green beans almondine.hey someone has to be in charge of elegant and intelligent veggies.

If I can get the trailer to 92 degrees I am soooooooo doing Bikram.

Last year I was so overwhelmed with the rigging challenges( I am a tent show sucker)

This year it is much easier buildings.I could so have Fresia and even 4 puppies with me,which is why I have the time to keep a "dear diary".

Factoid Kentucky alcohol tax is like only 6%(maybe 7%)

Above is a photo of the fabulous show arena we aren't showing in..