getting the point

April 3, 2009

Dear Diary,

The worst part about being sans loved ones is there is no one to share emotions with.

The phone doesn't count.

Today was full of different emotional states. I sang " The Impossible Dream" when I walked in the building.After a while I switched to "We're off to see the wizard". It took me forever to set up. Very small building very difficult to find points to guy out to, that are not hazardous to human and animals.

My favorite is the door jamb, I love them all!! I love half hitches, bolted steel and immovable objects.Lucho was an excellent consultant and so helpful. He won't take money , I guess I'll keep giving him tequila.His wife likes sweet wine, maybe I'll get her a Reisling hmmmm. A reason to go shopping..

I am going to wear a gold costume for trapeze.