somewhere near ND but still in MN


April 10, 2009

Another low building!! arggghhhhh!! steel sheet metal covering ceiling .Had to use swing set only 19 feet to the ceiling.I need 21 for my uprights/poles.However the man was scoping out the ceiling and I really think he was thinking of using power tools to take the ceiling apart.

The good news is a gym and a sauna! a bunch of us worked out, like elliptical treadmill things, free weights, sit ups, the big ball and then sauna..Mostly everyone is obsessed with losing weight. I just want my big juicy muscles back.

Some friends came to visit from the "big Shrine Circus".Dallas and I went out to eat With Fletcher and Shane. Fletcher helped me tear down. I have pretty cool friends, sometimes they help me tear down.Actually last year that was the running joke, "everytime a friend comes they help you tear down" .hmmmm. Nothing wrong woth that