child and puppy paws

we are just about 1/2 finished or 1/2 started with the tour.. the honeymoon period is over.. maybe it was always over. spending 2 hours in my truck driving thru small town America every day and only going 50 miles can be taxing and can suck a little bit of life out of me..however once the tent is up and I am all shiny I get a whole lot of life and love infused back into my soul. somedays Fresia tells me this is the best life she ever had and the next day she is panicking about prom. I need to tell her "everyday is prom night at the circus !" I can't find my real camera..again ! I think Marshall might be happy, he is laughing more than ever.. There will always be someone or something to rain on one's parade . It depends if you care to spend the time to let it waft into your brain . All I can say is, it is good to be quietly happy . Extreme display of happy could make some people angry or sad for the simple reason that they are not at a happy place . It is like bragging about money , weight loss or any good fortune .Best to be quiet...