heard and seen...

the things we talk about on the Kelly Miller Circus...everyday as I talk to the public at tent raising I say all we need is a piece of land 380 by 380 feet and a fresh water source and we can make a circus ! (because we bring everything else, even our own 200kw generator and a cook and a school and animals and artistes and big top crew and mechanics and office managers ,etc) welllll today we had /have a beautiful water tanker truck..the animals have water ! the cookhouse and concessions have water !! the sleepers have water !!! there are hoses everywhere..but for some reason the trailers did not get water, now we were warned "there was a water truck" I am curious so I ask my circus family peeps , "what's up ? " I hear many things..only for the animals..no water pressure..all true and valid things because we do have tanks and can bring water with us..EXCEPT greedy humans that we are we bathed and washed dishes and cleaned things AND I want some more of that water stuff . I love water ! I am pretty sure I evolved from one of those water mammals, but enough about me. This is my favorite thing I heard from quite a few people about traveling with water , " I don't like to travel with a full tank of water because it is heavy..A full tank , if you are talking 30 gallons weighs 240 pounds, now if you are driving a 10,000 lb truck pulling a 10,000 lb trailer ..ur um I'll take water fresh water , any freaking day of the week, unless of course it is freezing out than I will not haul water/ice..this could have a very unhappy ending..