Gin Salad

Friday March 27, 2009

I am jonesing for a gin salad, soon very soon....

I have such a love hate relationship with my body..maybe I need professional help..I remember being on the Cole Show in 06, I was doing downward dog naked in my trailer and I noticed some saggyish skin on my stomach -the part that got stretched when I was pregnant. I freaked out. I said to self," can you see this in a bikini ???" So I put on my costume and I couldn't see it, however I did downward dog in costume, in the behind the curtain warm up area ,and made everyone look at my stomach and tell me the truth!! Apparently I was hallucinating or something but I still see it. It is there. I would take some pictures dear diary but then I am acting all crazy .

Oh yes..today I am "moderately happy". I easily set up using the green extension ladder and a lot of span sets. The building is 18-19 feet so I had to make my trapeze short and I will have a fast swing.

Today I am a rigger, an electrician, a driver, a laundry lady and a sewing fiend .