kinkers are so predictable


stardate March 12, 2009

Wow ,it started out with not being able to open the big door. A door repairman was called out. Next a piece of Plexiglas had to be removed. The "venue" was an indoor action center, an astro turf soccer place.With plexi all around it ,like a hockey arena Actually a great place for the show. The ponies worked amazing, Desi thought they would try and eat the astro turf. There was a lift for me , however it died and then got charged but I didn't start setting up till 3, it was one of those long set ups long, lots and lots of cables and ropes and I tied off and guyed out to the most insane places ever. I was too busy to take a picture. It was intense. I sweat, I ran. I did rigging like I knew what I was doing.That always cracks me up.
It all paid off, because I really worked and I got to swing and be the aerial whatever I am that I am. So after a crybaby setup ,I had a happy ending!!
You see us kinker types will do crazy things to perform.

p.s. dear diary this photo was taken by Desi "for the blog,you gotta get a pix of these guys trying to open the door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" talk about determination