Rose and Doris


Wednesday March 25, 2009

My Bubbis or Bubbies went to the beauty parlour once a week to get their hair done.
I went today because my flat iron has larried up. Cheaper than 2 packs of smokes and my hair is flat and shiny.. wild bohemian sex goddess no more..hardy har har

Lowish building squeezed cables over some i-beams, in the ring with lighting.
I did say m..herf..ker while setting up once , only once.

There is some kind of abandoned building behind the place and lots like 100's piles of huge dog droppings. I think dog fight club, just what I think. Maybe I will investigate..da dun dahhhhhh...or maybe not..Maybe it is a cool positive group of people with big dogs who get together and talk about saving the planet or maybe it is Bikram yoga for dogs. I am trying not to stereotype but some things just say.. law being broken here. Actually crapping your dog in public and leaving it is a crime.say no more ,say no more.