ladder in a bucket



Captain's log star date Wednesday March 11, 2009

I was so proud of my latest endeavor . An extension ladder in a bucket lift thing.
I was kind of bragging to a friend. They said, " Rebecca, that's what we do in buildings. Why we even pulled someone up holding onto a ladder once. Yeah but , "I said. it's me on an extension ladder in a bucket lift thing ! , isn't that a little bit, kind of cool ??????????????????"
All my hard work and then the par cans got hung so close I can't swing!! I cried before trapeze. My eyelashes came off while I was working. That is why I do this intense(for me) rigging stuff. When it is correct it is amazing .It was almost so great today.
The building guy who drove the lift thing called me something amazing in Spanish like a gladiator or someone really brave.hmm. I am not brave. I am not.