The sun came out!

Tuesday March 3, 2009

The sun only came out in my soul. Today was easy, kind and wonderful.
I spied a restaurant walking distance from the lot ! Desi, Dallas and I went out for breakfast crepes, pancakes, eggs toast, hash browns yum yum and some more yumsville. There ain't nothin like a fine meal at a fine establishment when you are starving and frozen stiff to the bone.

I used the "last resort" portable rigging, the building had a pitched ceiling 17' the highest point and no points for hanging.

Fairy Ella and Ian are having some kind o beef !!

A baby got his nasty ass washed in the public restroom sink. If that ain't nasty..

George insists on putting the manure shovel on top of things, more nasty.

The toy man went to the dentist again, something painful and nasty.

I took a nap, naps are amazing.

I believe Sanskrit is written not spoken , so how the fork can "they" speak Sanskrit in yoga. Maybe I am an idiot or maybe not.

My hair is soooo dirty, however it looks amazing because I am brushing it 20 times a day. Today my hair was my act. I had a fast change to balloons last show so I came running into the ring pants tucked into socks, bloomer underwear sticking out of pants, I then dropped a balloon and couldn't catch it. Dallas and I laughed till we cried. I wasn't even trying to funny . I am a natural