just another day




barely Monday

My dear diary,

When I brought in my poles everyone pitched in, Lucho the clown is the point man he sets up the points on the columns and does beckets and blocks.We both hook up guy lines. I set the trapeze and the tissue and assemble the thing and mule everything in the building. Then we get a whole group and we get it up and guyed out in 15 minutes. I was so thrilled I bought a masssive cheescake thing for al the players and a bottle of Jose Cuervo for Lucho. I tip the guys on top of everything. What a relief. What excellent people I work with.

I can't believe the gamut of emotions I went through today. I got to have them all!
it was an amazing day. I did a tv interview. A day in the life of a circus performer..the irony of that !!! business was excellent!!! I got to put on 2 new plugs because I melted 2 bad plugs or cable ends as they call them in the proffessional electrical field. I did a lot of things and then 2 shows.

The toy man had to do the drug test thing because he is the cdl driver so he sang "if I could just pee in a bottle" to the melody of Jim Croce "time in a bottle"

I am glad today was a success.